Weight Loss Challenge
Are you ready to lose pounds, size and excess body fat while getting fit?
Join our fun results-oriented 6-Week Weight Loss Challenge. Whether you want to lose 10 pounds, 15, or more, you set your goals and we help you achieve them. In this 6-Week Challenge you’ll receive:
- Initial assessment including fitness assessment and body measurements
- One-on-one goal and coaching session to develop your personal 6-week plan for success
- Group training sessions twice per week with our top instructors taking you through cutting edge body sculpting workouts
- Weekly challenge activities teaching fun healthy habits that deliver pound shredding results
- Sound nutritional guidance focused on balanced healthy eating, without feeling deprived, so you’ll learn a sustainable approach to losing weight and getting healthy while still enjoying life
- Personal coaching on which simple habit changes are right for you that will make big impacts
- Online team and coaching support each day to keep you motivated and on your personal path towards success
- Weekly checkups and progress tracking with your personal coach to guide you and adjust your plan during the 6 weeks to assure you achieve your goals
- Final fitness assessment and team celebration party
Lose weight and get fit in the 6-week Weight Loss Challenge, because the best time to improve your fitness and happiness is always the same…it's today! So sign up to start your Challenge Now.
- 3130 E Madison St #104, Seattle, WA 98112
- (206) 325-3300 - Jessie Houghton
- Start Date: 05/22/2017
- Kickoff Party: 05/22/2017 @ 7:30pm
- End Date: 07/02/2017
Current Club Member(challenge admission)
For current members of Denali Fitness: Includes Admittance to 6-Week Weight Loss Challenge with Coach and Team beginning at Denali Fitness
Non-Club Member(admission + trial membership)
$229.99 + $70
For non-members: Includes Admittance to 6-Week Weight Loss Challenge with Coach and Team beginning at Denali Fitness. Admittance also includes Trial Membership for the duration of the challenge.